OnlineToken is a pioneer in offering smart queue management solutions to businesses across categories to execute their queue management effectively. Our vision is to enable the business to handle customer queues efficiently and make every customer visit experience excellent by replacing physical queues with virtual ones. . OnlineToken is looking to expand its team globally. Team cooperation, “work hard, play hard and get rewarded” attitude, open communication, and kindness mark OnlineToken’s culture.
As a Business Development Executive, you will be a critical member of our Corporate Development team. You will support corporate expansion by focusing on new sales activity, revenue generation, competitive analysis and assistance with strategic hiring. Your role includes conducting extensive sales and market research, social media research and general business development and account management initiatives.
Key job responsibilities:
- Strategically identify potential clients
- Research and gather business intelligence on potential clients
- Assist upper management in decisions for expansion or acquisition
- Oversee day-to-day teams operation and performance
- Dossier creation on various industry verticals and key decision makers.
- Find the contact details for key corporate, law firm, and public sector targets.
- Create a Business Proposal, Presentations, Slides, and other documents as required by a potential client
- Provide detailed tracking/reporting of all tasks including daily task status reporting, email campaigns, contact database management, etc.
- Operate within a collaborative environment with highly motivated teammates and interact with many other parts of the business.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required skills & experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-4 years experience: Inside sales, client relationship development, client account management, consulting experience, or other “commercial” experience within a high-performing, high-growth B2B sales organization, management consultancy, or professional-services firm preferred.
- Strong web research capabilities utilizing creative search strategies
- Excellent knowledge and experience with social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook)
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Strong English written and oral communication skills – ability to listen, speak, converse and present before different audiences
- Strong desire to learn, innovate, work hard, and lead by example
- Salesforce (Sales & Developer) experience would be add-on.